5 Ways Red Clover Rejuvenates Your Skin
Meet out super secret ingredient
When it comes to skincare, red clover isn’t the ingredient that immediately comes to mind. More obvious answers like aloe and shea butter pop up first. Regardless, red clover is actually essential to GREY’s WASH | Men’s Daily Face Wash. The herb itself is native to Europe, Asia, and Africa, but is now naturalized across the globe. Additionally, it’s actually edible and is known for its sweet flavor which makes it a key component in herbal tea. Here are a few more reasons GREY likes to use red clover:
- Anti-Aging. Red clover does a lot to aid in maintaining a healthy level of keratinization and skin thickness. Basically, it preserves your youthful skin texture and reduces wrinkles before the form.
- Helpful Healing. When applied topically, red clover has been known to assist in the rate of healing for minor wounds (like razor cuts) and even skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
- Alleviates Acne. Red clover has been known to lower the amount of nitrogenous waste thanks to the fact that it contains molybdenum. Too much nitrogenous waste contributes to skin problems like acne, so by lowering its amount red clover is able to reduce acne occurrence.
- Super Circulation. Red clover has been shown to improve a person’s circulation. This, in turn, improves the health and tone of one’s skin.
- Puny Pores. Use of red clover is proven to reduce the size of pores, thus reducing the chance of acne breakouts and signs of aging.
It’s clear that red clover is more than just a pretty flower. With its highly effective properties, it’s no wonder that GREY finds it invaluable to the creation of our WASH | Men’s Daily Face Wash!
What do you think about red clover? Let us know in the comments below or on social media!