Hosted by Agency Abron
Thu, July 25, 2019, 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
925 N La Brea Ave 4th floor Los Angeles, CA 90038
Admission is FREE: Click Here
Everyone talks about data and how important it is. However, once you get your data what do you do with it? We will be discussing this and more.
Our event will:
- Focus on intentional networking with a more intimate audience through interactive networking sessions
- Connect bloggers and social media influencers with PR and marketing professionals from a variety of agencies and companies so everyone that attends will walk away with newly established relationships.
- Discuss how PR pros and influencers can gain a clearer understanding of each other’s roles, but more importantly, how their roles intersect and positively enhance each other’s profession
Joining us are:
- PR and marketing professionals from across Los Angeles who helm from large agencies, in-house corporate marketing departments, as well as those who work with a broad client base independently.
- Locally established influencers who can discuss their career and their personal interactions working with PR professionals.
- 5:30 p.m. – Check-in/refreshments/ light networking
- 6:05 p.m. – Opening remarks and introductions
- 6:10 p.m.. – Networking Activity Round 1
- 6:30 p.m. – Discussion 1
- 6:50 p.m..- Discussion 2
- 7:20 p.m. – Networking Activity Round 2
- 7:40 p.m. – Discussion 3
- 8:00 p.m. – Overall Q+A
- 8:30 p.m. Final Remarks/Event Conclusion
- Jenny Bloom – SVP, Entertainment + Lifestyle at Jive PR + Digital
- Jonathan Hall – Founder of BlueTrain, the influencer engagement agency
- Melissa Keklak – Owner/Founder of MMKpr LLC and President of Heavy Camp
- Malvika Sheth – Influencer
- Jamaal Finkley – Influencer and Show Creator at BlackTree on TV
- Karen Morgan – Influencer and Co-Founder / Creative Director at
The Innovation Lab
About the Host:
Agency Abron is continuing to drive the conversation between digital influencers and marketers as we collectively come together to generate mutually beneficial campaigns.