In 2017, the Digital Influencers Meet PR Pros” events ignited compelling conversations on the increasingly pertinent relationship between bloggers, social media influencers, and public relations professionals.
It’s known that the relationship between PR professionals and bloggers/social influencers are a mutual necessity, and it’s pertinent that both parties have an understanding of each other’s professions.
With this in mind, one topic of contention amongst PR professionals and digital influencers is “earned media” – mention of a brand on a media platform without compensation.
- What is “earned media?”
- Why do PR professionals reach out to digital influencers for non-paid efforts?
- Why do some digital influencers consider earned media B.S?
- Are digital influencers willing to assist with earned media, or is this a pipe dream for PR professionals?
- What are some solutions that can make both professionals content?
Guest Speakers Include:
- Vanessa Abron | PR Pro | Agency Abron
- Agency Abron
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Check-in/light networking/refreshments
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Discussion
- 7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Closing, final thoughts, networking
Please note that parking is limited in the area. There are a few street-level meters if you are lucky, and you may find some good rates for parking lots and valet using apps such as SpotHero and ParkNav. However, we do encourage using public transportation, Uber, Lyft, Via, or carpooling with friends.
Photo and Video Agreement:
By attending this event, I agree that Agency Abron, its employees and agents have the right to photograph, videotape and record me at this event and use my photographed, videotape and/or recorded name, likeness, voice, and statements to promote this event and Agency Abron, including without limitation, a derivative use, without compensation to me, at the sole discretion of Agency Abron and I release Agency Abron, its agents, affiliates, and licensees from all liability connected to their use of my name, likeness, voice or statements including, without limitation, any right of privacy or publicity claims.